Welcome to the Genesis Brand guest blogging team! We are thrilled to have you.
Our standards are high, but that’s likely why you’re interested in participating and we are happy to have you. We offer you a platform for your business and political voice. A place to publish your business, political and society relevant articles for yourself or on behalf of your clients.
Genesis Brand’s blog is not only an up and coming blog resource for political, business and society readers, but it also is your go-to resource for in-depth articles, influencer interviews and independent product reviews.
Here is some helpful information and important guidelines required for every article submitted to Genesis Brand’s blog:
Original Work Required
We’re always on the lookout for unique, relevant well-written posts – please no posts that have already been published elsewhere.
Genesis Brand strives to create original business and political related content for its community and does not republish old content. You may repost a snippet of your Genesis Brand post to a personal blog with a link back to the rest of the post on Genesis Brand 30 days after your blog post is published on Genesis Brand.
Any post you submit for publication is subject to a Copyscape review to ensure it meets our requirements of having been previously unpublished.
Our Intended Audience
Our audience includes political writers, PR professionals, social media and community managers, businesses owners and entrepreneurs – basically people from all walks of life. They want to hear about the latest trending news and interviews as well as how-to type content.
Types of Content
- How To Article
- Round Up Articles
- Case Studies
- Product Reviews
- Influencer Interviews
- Use short concise sentences.
- 1000+ words preferably.
- Use subheaders to break up your sections. Bolded subheaders and titles make it easier for our audience to read.
- Proper grammar and spelling are a MUST.
- You may include any number of links pointing to relevant supporting authority websites. You may however, only include one (1) link pointing back to your own or your client’s website within the article text. There will be NO AFFILIATE links allowed.
- If possible, try to cross reference at least one Genesis Brand blog per article to help our readers dig deeper.
- We will provide a relevant stock image for the article featured image. Any images or graphics you provide within the article itself must be high-quality and at least 800px wide.
Having a good headline is KEY as it really helps to sell your post to our audience and drive traffic.
Some ideas for headlines:
- How to…
- Why you should…
- Lists (7 Tools, 6 Ways, 5 Tips, 4 Things, 3 Mistakes, 5 Benefits, etc.)
- Convey a strong sense of urgency
- Adjectives: New, Essential, Hot, Must-‐Have, Great, Helpful, Simple, Easy, Free, etc.
- Negative headlines seem to work so long as there’s a call to action.
For more headline tips, check out this article.
Engaging the Community
You will be notified prior to publication when your article will be published. Check the blog regularly throughout the day of publication and respond to comments. Tweet a link to your blog post on the Genesis Brand blog.
Guest Post Topics We Cover
At Genesis Brand, we’re interested in business, political and societal related posts for the most part. We specialize in articles in the following industries:
- Legal Business Guest Post Articles
- Financial Business Guest Post Articles
- Insurance Business Guest Post Articles
- Real Estate Business Guest Post Articles
- Non-Profit Business Guest Post Articles
- Healthcare Business Guest Post Articles
- Tech Business Guest Post Articles
- General Business Guest Post Articles
- Political Guest Post Articles
- Societal Guest Post Articles
As you can see, we do accept articles across a very broad spectrum of topics. If you’re not sure whether or not your article is a fit for our platform, please feel free to reach out with a brief overview. Normally we’ll accept any relevant well written articles touching upon the above industries and popular sub-niches.
Please make sure to follow all directions and submit your articles as a Microsoft Word document or Google Doc link using the form on our Contact Page.